2022 Ultimate Giveaway
The Ultimate Giveaways drawing took place on August 8, 2022 at the Mule Deer Foundation Headquarters, in Salt Lake City Utah. We’d like to give everyone a big THANK YOU for all of your support with this year’s Ultimate Giveaway! We’d also like to congratulate the following individuals that have been drawn:
– Prize Package 1 – Paul A. – Farmington, UT
– Prize Package 2 – Duane K. – Bellingham, WA
– Prize Package 3 – Nathan N.
– Prize Package 4 – Robert N. – Lancaster, CA
– Prize Package 5 – Jason R. – Carson City, NV
– Prize Package 6 – James M. – West Fargo, ND
– Prize Package 7 – Rosanne E. – Lehi, UT
– Prize Package 8 – Roseanne E. – Lehi, UT
– Prize Package 9 – Kelly O. – Herriman, UT
– Prize Package 10 – Michael W. – Williston, ND
– Prize Package 11 – David P. – O Fallon, IL
– Prize Package 12 – Austin D. – American Fork, UT
– Prize Package 13 – Toby K. – Odessa, TX
– Prize Package 14- Justin D. – Holladay, UT
– Prize Package 15 – Scott H. – Bluffdale, UT
See the live raffle HERE
Thanks to the generous support of the following companies. These businesses are all strong supporters of the MDF mission, and we kindly ask that you check them out, and give them a Like on social media: Les Schwab Tire Centers, Karl Malone Polaris, The R&K Hunting Company, Badlands Camo, Weatherby, EXPLORE! Adventures, Rivers South Safaris, Jana Waller/Skullbound Chronicles, Nosler, Accu-Tac, Magnum Research, BACKOU, Vortex Optics, Kryptek, Eberlestock, AMS Bowfishing, Grizzly Ears, Siberian Coolers, 3 Brothers African Hunting Safaris, The Boneyard TV, Jason Acorn, Athens Archery, Under Armour, Alberta Badlands Taxidermy, Kill’n Stix, Milliron TJ Outfitting, Stag Arms, Maven Optics, R Bros Rifles, Zeiss Hunting, The Draw, Turner Ranch Outfitters, Vermejo Park Ranch, High West Outfitters, Team CCH Outfitters, Hoyt Bowhunting, Wilderness Family Outfitters, Camp Chef and Mammoth Cooler.
The Mule Deer Foundation is the only conservation group in North America dedicated to restoring, improving and protecting mule deer and black-tailed deer and their habitat, with a focus on science and program efficiency. MDF is a strong voice for hunters in access, wildlife management and conservation policy issues. MDF acknowledges regulated hunting as a viable management component and is committed to recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation. Get involved in your state or become a member at www.muledeer.org or call 1-888-375-3337.
When will the drawing be held? On what day and time? I bought a lot of tickets at the utah hunting expo and forgot to ask when the drawing is!
Drawing Date: August 08, 2022 at 1:00 pm MST
Thank you 🙏❤️