Congratulations to our winner, Kevin T., from Gothenburg, NE!
To our Members, Volunteers & Supporters,
Remarkably, the holiday season has snuck up on us yet again. Isn’t it fitting though that we end each year with the holidays? A time to take a breath, count our blessings and gather with family and dear friends in fellowship and festivity!
And after the year we have all had in 2020, we strongly recommend a couple of deep breaths, pausing a few moments to make sure priorities are in order and committing to make 2021 your best year yet!
At MDF, our priority has been and always will be to Ensure the Conservation of Mule Deer, Black-Tailed Deer and Their Habitat. We are committed to our core Conservation, Advocacy and Outreach efforts and we are thankful to have the most passionate, dedicated Members, Volunteers and Supporters working side-by-side to effect meaningful results each year.
To say that 2020 has been a challenging year does not fully capture the journey we have been on these last 9 months. MDF has navigated these troubled waters thanks to each of you. Your support has ensured critical MDF initiatives continued to advance, including:
- Habitat enhancements related to the Migration Corridor & Big Game Winter Range Initiative
- Stewardship Projects – conifer thinning, grass/forb promotion, sage/bitterbrush restoration
- Support of ongoing Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) research and monitoring
- Outreach Programs – growing the number of hunter conservationists!
As we prepare to close out 2020, MDF asks for your consideration with any year-end giving plans you may have. Of course, in the spirit of the holiday season, we thought we would add a little excitement to this appeal as follows:
- Each donor will receive at least one entry to win a Custom MDF 2020 Gun of the Year – MSRP $3,100.
- Select donors will also receive a MDF Gun Case, while others will receive a $100 or $250 Gift Card from MDF partner Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters (www.reedssports.com), one of the oldest, most renowned outdoor outfitters in the nation.
Conservation Continues at MDF and we are committed to Ensuring the Conservation of Mule Deer, Black-Tailed Deer and their Habitat. We thank each of you for doing your part for MDF and we wish you, your families and friends a safe, healthy and joyous holiday season.
- $25 – Receive one (1) entry for the Custom MDF 2020 Gun of the Year
- $50 – Receive two (2) entries for the Custom MDF 2020 Gun of the Year
- $100 – Receive five (5) entries for the Custom MDF 2020 Gun of the Year & Receive a MDF Gun Case
- $500 – Receive ten (10) entries for the Custom MDF 2020 Gun of the Year & Receive a $100 Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters Gift Card
- $1,000 – Receive twenty (20) entries for the Custom MDF 2020 Gun of the Year & Receive a $250 Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters Gift Card
Drawing Date for the Custom MDF 2020 Gun of the Year will be on January 11, 2021!
The Mule Deer Foundation is a national non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.