Executive Administrative Assistant
The Mule Deer Foundation (MDF) has an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing non-profit conservation organization.
The Mule Deer Foundation Executive Administrative Assistant will be a valuable member of the MDF Team and report directly to the President / CEO to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and other senior staff and oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office. This full-time position will be responsible for administrative support; providing administrative support to the Board of Directors and overseeing office and facilities management.
A 501(c)3 non-profit, MDF’s mission is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer, and their habitat. We accomplish our mission through local grassroots volunteers, dedicated staff, and partnerships with other conservation organizations and state and federal agencies.
- Provides administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and other assigned leadership staff.
- Facilitates maintenance of office building and office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Provides staffing for the Board of Directors and Board committees including minutes, noticing meetings and other communications.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Performs office tasks including answering phones, ordering supplies, sorting and distributing mail.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and familiar with the use of NetSuite or ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of related experience required.
Hourly Wage and Benefits: $20 to $25 / DOE. Comprehensive benefits package and 401K.
Location: MDF national headquarters in Clearfield, Utah. Occasional remote work may be considered.
Travel: Successful candidate may have occasional overnight travel
To Apply: Please submit a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Executive Assistant Application”.
Successful candidate will be required to pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
Application deadline: 3/15/23
Anticipated Start date: 4/1/23
The Mule Deer Foundation is the only conservation group in North America dedicated to restoring, improving and protecting mule deer and black-tailed deer and their habitat, with a focus on science and program efficiency. MDF is a strong voice for hunters in access, wildlife management and conservation policy issues. MDF acknowledges regulated hunting as a viable management component and is committed to recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation. Get involved in your state or become a member at www.muledeer.org or call 1-888-375-3337.